2010 has been a very interesting & stressful year, the most stressful out of the 3 1/2 years I’ve been fighting this Misdemeanor case.
- To start off, I was taken to trial twice this year on the false allegations posed against me by lying Los Angeles Sheriff Deputies.
- They finally got 2 convictions out of me after having been maliciously prosecuted over & over & over (3 Trials). They got just what they wanted on April 14, 2010 when I was found Guilty of 2 counts of Resisting Arrest (They added this 2nd Resisting Arrest charge on me the first day of my second trial, January 15, 2010, to hedge up their chances at a conviction).
- Oh and the 2 Battery on Officer charges they originally had against me were dropped due to a hung jury.
- I got sentenced to 60 days in the county jail behind these convictions but I am currently out on $10,000 bail pending my appeal.
- I also got put on 3 years summary probation plus ordered to pay fines & do some community service.
Aside from that, last month I finally had my appeal against the Los Angeles Police Department (LAPD) for them Wrongfully Terminating me as a Clerk Typist on January 15, 2008 behind this case full of LIES & False Allegations. As of today, I await the results & should receive them in January sometime.
NOTE: At my LAPD appeal I had 5 officers testify against me: 3 Los Angeles Sheriff Deputies, One Inglewood Police Officer & the Los Angeles Police Department Captain who fired me.
So it is quite interesting how my life quickly changed all because of POLICE LIES. Being I was new to the whole (in)justice system process, I was unaware of all the INJUSTICES that were currently going on around us everyday and it’s quite an epidemic. I have become so intrigued with the topic of justice & demanding that everyone deserves it, that I have found myself engaging in more & more community events & activities revolving around police brutality, police misconduct, & police murders. It’s time for people to stand up against the way law enforcement has been able to ruin so many INNOCENT peoples lives while they continue to move on with their lives with no discipline involved. At the rate it’s going any & everyone is susceptible to police violence!
It’s a tragic shame that the people who are supposed to Protect & Serve the community have found a way to become the enemy by means of terrorizing people by force & intimidation, falsifying reports to cover up their wrongdoings, planting evidence, unjustified homicides, illegal search & seizures, & much, much more etc. How are people supposed to have faith & trust in the Law when they clearly break it themselves? Can you answer that???
- ALERT! Inglewood Officer Alvaro Ruiz Seemed to be Following Me! (batteredbypd.wordpress.com)
- Los Angeles Police Department Officer Held Liable by Jury for Constitutional Rights Violations Arising Out of Excessively Tight Handcuffs (prweb.com)
- LAPD cop caught hacking info for gang member (abclocal.go.com)
- Police Brutality Across The United States (rawjustice.com)